SAP S/4HANA - Module Consulting
Our SAP-certified and qualified consultants and developers offer competent support in the planning, implementation and operation of your SAP S/4HANA solution.
SAP S/4HANA is the new ERP suite based on in-memory technology. With S/4HANA, the handling of business processes in the areas of procurement, production, inventory management, sales and logistics, quality assurance and finance can be carried out. The in-memory platform SAP HANA, as the digital core, enables optimised process flows and real-time analyses.
Another important innovation of S/4HANA is the personalised, role-based and uniform user guidance through the use of SAP Fiori.
We have compiled more information about SAP Fiori for you here.
SAP S/4HANA 1909
The current version SAP S/4HANA 1909 contains the areas of
- SAP Sourcing & Procurement
- SAP Financial Accounting
- SAP Sales and Distribution
- SAP Asset Management
- SAP Service
- SAP Supply Chain
- Human Resources
Consulting and development
In personal consultations on site, our consultants work with you to develop the optimal solution without losing sight of the entire process and IT landscape. The aim is to implement innovative and digital processes that give you a competitive edge.
In addition to SAP services, Fink IT-Solutions also offers SAP software development of customer-specific SAP solutions, as well as its own SAP products. This offer is supplemented by products and special services from our partner network, so that our customers have a comprehensive range of services and products at their disposal.
Use the Enterprise Extensions via SCP as the basis of your digitalisation strategy.
SAP consulting focus
The emphasis of Fink IT-Solutions lies on the following business sectors:
SAP ERP Procurement and Logistics (formerly SAP MM) supports the central processes of material logistics. The management of master data such as material, batches, serial numbers, as well as the control of material movements, material requirements planning, inventory management, inventory processing and effective warehouse management are central functions in the SAP Procurement and Logistics processes.
By introducing solutions in the area of e-procurement, the procurement processes in SAP can be optimised even further and carried out more efficiently. The integration of catalogues via Open Catalog Interface (OCI) - see also OCI solution - enables the transfer of materials from supplier catalogues directly into the SAP BANF or purchase order, even without SAP SRM.
SAP MM transactions have been simplified with our own SAP FIORI Apps. The following Apps are currently available:
- FITS/eProcurement OCI Apps for SAP
- FITS/Logistic App for SAP
- FITS/BANF App for SAP
- Template Apps for SAP MM from Neptune DX Platform
In addition to the actual SAP consulting, we enable you to advance your digitalisation strategy through innovative solutions.
- SAP®, ECM and Mobility strategy consulting.
- The optimisation of your SAP processes with the help of DMS, ECM and Mobility solutions such as
- electronic SAP and NON-SAP files (e.g. order file, contract file, supplier file, etc.)
- electronic invoice verification and processing with OCR and EDI technologies
- SAP workflows for process automation
- Scanning and barcode solutions
- Document and voucher archiving
- Mobile data and barcode capture
SAP Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM), formerly SAP PM, supports the maintenance processes of plants and machines.
Without this module, the failure of a machine would lead to high costs and could negatively affect the economic success of a company.
In SAP EAM, the entire life cycle of a plant is monitored and managed. The module helps to increase the running performance and safety of machines and plants as well as to extend their useful life.
The module consists of four areas:
- Inspection - Here the actual condition is determined in order to reduce the risk of a breakdown
- Maintenance - Here the focus is on the maintenance of the machines and systems.
- Repair - Here faults and failures are eliminated
- Improvement - This is where machine reliability and efficiency are increased
Mobile maintenance has never been so easy
With our own SAP FIORI apps transactions have been simplified and are available in both online and offline versions.
Internet of Things
With the support of IoT scenarios, you can turn your plants into a smart factory and, for example, have messages automatically created in the system as soon as a sensor reaches a critical limit. In this way, machine failures and high costs can be detected in time and avoided.
Reporting of maintenance processes plays an important role. You can find more information on this on our SAP Analytics page.
- FITS/Maintenance Suite
- Consulting and development SAP EAM
- Customised mobile applications with Neptune DXP and SAP Fiori
- IoT scenarios (Smart Factory)
- Reporting of your maintenance
SAP Warehouse Management (WM) offers extended possibilities in the management of warehouse stocks compared to inventory management with MM-IM. The warehouse complex is mapped at storage bin level, warehouse movements can be optimised and the stock can be viewed in detail at any time.
SAP WM transactions have been simplified with our own SAP FIORI apps. The following apps are currently available:
- Template Apps for SAP WM from Neptune DX Platform
SAP SD transactions have been simplified with our own SAP FIORI apps. The following apps are currently available:
- Template Apps for SAP SD from Neptune DX Platform
SAP FI transactions have been simplified with our own SAP FIORI apps. The following apps are currently available:
SAP HCM transactions have been simplified with our own SAP FIORI apps. The following apps are currently available:
- Template Apps for SAP HR from Neptune DX Platform.
- SAP consulting
- Project management (project management, sub-project management)
- Implementation projects
- Definition of efficient business processes
- Migrations (conception, technical implementation)
- Preparation of preliminary studies, feasibility studies and tender documents
- Release change
- Test management
- Redesign / efficiency increase of existing systems
- Programming and adaptations
- Support in case of bottlenecks / holiday replacement
- Processing of tickets and enhancements
- Assistance with end-user application question
- Remote support / on-site support
CONTACT US NOW!
We will be happy to help you personally.